Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

I hope that by next Mother's day, I will be able to say that I am a mother to a child (or children!).  And of course that John will be able to celebrate his first Father's day shortly after. We are so, so ready to have a child in our home.



Here is a picture of my Mom, Carol. This was at my grandparents house in Modesto, CA, in the summer of 1983. She is a gem of a mother. I love her to pieces and could not imagine my life without her.




And here is a picture of John's parents, Frank and Elaine, posing for a selfie before selfies were a thing. Elaine is a wonderfully kind and artistic woman. We are very blessed to be so supported and loved by these amazing women.


1 comment:

  1. yay for carol and elaine! both shining examples of what motherhood can be.

    ReplyDelete